1. Le Quang Hung, Nguyen Van Thang, Mai Thi Hanh, (2015), Traditional cultural change in the suburban of Hanoi in the context of urbanization, The World Publisher.
B. Report of professional works
1. 2017. Nguyen Van Thang. Services in the practice of mother Goddess worship from the social network theoretical perspective (The case of Shama: Nguyen Tat Kim Hung). Journal of Cultural Studies, No. 22, 2017, pp. 11-19.
2. 2017. Nguyen Van Thang. Indigenous knowledge in sustainable rural development in Vietnam, Journal of Folklore, No. 6, 2017, pp. 30-38.
3. 2017. Nguyen Van Thang. Vietnamese mourning tradition from the structuralism theoretical perspective of Claude Lévi – Strauss, Journal of Culture, pp. 12-25.
4. 2017. Nguyen Van Thang. Services in the practice of mother Goddess worship from the social network theoretical perspective (the case study of Nguyen Khiet Linh Tu temple, 102 Hang Bac street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi), Proceedings of the international workshop on the practice of Mother Goddess worship in contemporary society (the case of Mother Goddess worship), pp.195-210.
5. 2015 Nguyen Van Thang. Feminity of male Shaman from the theoretical perspective of Geert Hofstede, Journal of Folk Culture, No. 5, pp. 65-73.
6. 2015. Nguyen Van Thang. The impact of urbanization on the spice change in Vietnam’s culinary culture, Proceedings of the National Workshop: Enjoy Vietnam’s Ideas, pp.161-167.
7. 2015. Nguyen Van Thang. The impact of urbanization on the change of agricultural landscape (The case of: An Khanh, Kim Chung, Phu Thi, Hanoi), Proceedings of the National Workshop: Vietnam study, traditional cultural means, pp. 402 - 412.
8. 2013.Nguyen Van Thang. Decode the symbol of rice bowl, egg, a pair of chopsticks in Vietnamese funeral, Journal of Folk Culture, No. 3, pp. 32 - 40.
9. 2011.Nguyen Van Thang. Vietnamese’s cultural identity, Journal of Folk Culture, No. 4, pp. 3-17.
10. 2011. Nguyen Van Thang (general). The transformation of the ancestor worship under the influence of urbanization (Survey in Vong La, Dong Anh, Hanoi), Summary of International Scientific Workshops: The contemporary ancestor worship in society (the case of Hung Vuong worship in Vietnam), (general) p. 107.
11. 2011.Nguyen Van Thang (general). Transformation of the ancestor worship under the influence of urbanization (Survey in Vong La, Dong Anh, Hanoi), First proceedings of the scientific workshop: Young cadres of the National Pedagogical Universities in 2011, May 2011, (general), pp. 485 - 496.
12. 2010.Nguyen Van Thang. The main political and legal events related to Thang Long - Hanoi, Proceedings of the scientific workshop: 1000 years of Thang Long - Hanoi with the major political and legal events of the country, (general), September 2010, pp.190 - 259.
13. 2010. Nguyen Van Thang. Discovery of the special value of the traditional kite festival in Ba Duong village with interdisciplinary method, Journal of Folk Culture, No. 2, pp. 44 - 52.
14. 2009. Nguyen Van Thang. Self-management tradition of Vietnamese villages in the North Delta during the trend of rural industrialization and modernization, Journal of Folk Light, No. 2, pp. 60 - 69.
15. 2008.Nguyen Van Thang. Outstanding values of the country poetry line in the new movement in period of 1932-1945, Journal of Literary Studies, No. 4, pp. 42-49.
16. 2004.Nguyen Van Thang. Nature in the New Poetry Movement, Proceedings of Young Literature Researchers in Hanoi National University of Education, pp. 142- 148.
17. 2004.Nguyen Van Thang. Realistic description – a new direction of the new Poetry in period of 1932- 1945, Journal of Educational Science, No. 5, pp. 66 - 70
18. 2004.Nguyen Van Thang. Approaching Nguyen Binh’s style before the Revolution from the perspective of traditional culture, Journal of Educational Science, No. 2, pp. 45 - 49.
19. 2001.Nguyen Van Thang. Country poems in the new poetry movement 1932-1945, Journal of Science Education, No. 5, p. 39 - 43