Date of birth:
Place of Birth:
THI MAI HUONG
20, 154 Lane, Doi Can, Ba Dinh,
0904 666 419
2002 - 2006:
2002 - 2004:
2013 – 2017:
Hanoi National University, Faculty of Linguistic, Bachelor in Linguistics
Hanoi National University, Faculty of Linguistics, Master of Linguistics
Hanoi National University, Doctor of Linguistics
1.(2005), “Rhyme has the last sound ɳ -k in Cao Lao Hạ dialect, Bố Trạch district, Quảng Bình province”, Vietnamese Linguistics Association, p.30-33.
2. (2013), “Arguments in Thuy Kieu's conversation”, National Linguistics Year 2013, Vietnamese Linguistics Association, p.709-715.
3. (2015), “Ancient traces in Cao Lao Hạ dialect, Bố Trạch district, Quảng Bình province”, Proceedings of the Vietnam Workshop - The traditional cultural aspects, Episode 2 Social Science Publishing House, p.888-895.
4. (2015), “Gender stereotypes in the interview language in printed newspapers”, Feminism - Theoretical and practical issues (Proceedings of national scientific conferences), University of Education Publishing House p.392-398.
5. (2016), “Exchange in the print interview dialog”, Proceedings of Scientific Conference 2016 - Maintain the purity of Vietnamese and language education in schools, Dan tri Pulishing House, p.819-824.
6. (2016), “Action Ask in print interview”, Vietnam Institute of Lexicography and Encyclopedia, No 3(41), p.96-102.
7. (2017), “Strategies to use language to regulate advocacy in the interview in print newspapers” in Language in Vietnam: Integration and development, Dan tri Pulishing House, p.499-504.